Our team of real estate professionals will handle all the deadlines and paperwork involved in your contract so you can focus on growing your business.
Our team takes pride in our ability to make a listing shine. Let us check all the boxes for you to make sure your listing is accurate, on time, and stands out from the crowd.
Marketing & Administrative
With a strong real estate and business development background, our team will partner with you to take your business to the next level.
Utilize our comprehensive bundled solutions or we can tailor our services to meet the specific needs of your own process.
- Serve as a liaison between agent and all interested parties (title company, lender, other agents, inspectors, and vendors, etc)
- Ensure all contract, counters, and addendums are accurate, complete, and up-to-date
- Share executed contract and all related documents, including the receipted page 10 of contract, with all interested parties
- Coordinate delivery and receipt of earnest money and option fee
- Keep all parties on track to meet contract deadlines such as the option period, financing approval, survey, and HOA
- Communicate updates from title company and buyer’s lender, as well as completed tasks, to track progress toward on-time close
- Remind and assist buyer with key tasks, such as getting the homeowner’s insurance quote, selecting a home warranty and utilities, and bringing funds/documentation needed at closing
- Coordinate and schedule final walk through
- Deliver copies of all documents related to the transaction via a secure online file storage once transaction closes
- Ensure listings are accurate, complete, and up to date
- Share all signed listing documents with seller and other interested parties, as directed by Listing Agent
- Schedule and coordinate appointments with photographer, stager, and/or vendors
- Coordinate with seller to visit home and complete MLS Data Input Form, including room measurements and noting any distinct features
- Enter listing in MLS, including writing an effective description, uploading and organizing your best photos, adding virtual tour, and attaching important documents
- Enter listing in CSS, including any showing restrictions, feedback requests, and special instructions
- Send MLS link to the Listing Agent and seller for their review and approval before going live
- Update MLS with any price or status changes until the house is sold
- Provide Listing Agent weekly feedback on listing performance
Bundle discount provided if you use Picture The Sell’s real estate photography services. Check out our full suite of services.
If there's something you're looking for that you don't see - let's talk!
- Prepare Contract - $100
- Prepare Listing/Buyer Representation Agreement - $100
- Attend Closing - $50
- Social Media Postings - $10 each
- *CDA - $100
- *Greensheet - $100
- Open House Logistics - $200
*If not combined with transaction